Logical Media Network Out of Business
Home » Industry News, Specials

Logical Media Network Out of Business

Affiliates of Logical Media were told in a very brief email on March 24th that they were shutting down as of March 27th,  and all links would immediately then become in active. There was no phone number for the company listed on their website, and no one was available for comment.

The person that one affiliate was told to contact, Susannah Winemiller-Booth informed PMI that she hadn’t worked for the company for a year and was surprised the company was still using her name without permission as a contact.

To all affiliates,

This email is to notify you that Logical Media Network is ceasing its operations and going out of business as of March 27, 2014. As of March27th, all of Logical Media?s links will become inactive. Payment for Marchactivity will be pursuant to the affiliate agreement

Very Truly Yours,
Logical Media Management

Again, raises questions why anyone would do business with a company that not only doesn’t list its phone numbers, but has nothing whatsoever about it’s owners, management or a real way to pursue them in case of non-payment?

There are twelve comments. Join the discussion.

• J says:

Logical was a company started by Brent Bell out of Melbourne Au, but he sold it a while back and it has gone downhill since. The company only had brokered offers – no caps, they weren’t run professionally. They weren’t run professionally before, but after they were sold, it became even lower quality.

I believe one of the sites that had been owned be Logical was shop4freebies.com – I’m not sure if that was a part of the sale or not.

• CMO NYC says:

This company USED to be a great network with brand name clients, how could they just suddenly go out go business?

• I says:

@J

I can confirm that Shop4Freebies.com was indeed sold as well, to the same party who purchased Logical Media.

This affiliate network has been very reputable over the years, but as you say the decline in the quality of their offers is undeniable, and the takeover from new management only made it worse.

It will be missed, but there are other fish in the sea, and plenty of other affiliate networks where you can find the exact same offers.

• SurveyOffers says:

These guys did really well for our CPA survey campaigns in the market research vertical- in fact their network of mommybloggers was one of the best. Sad to see them go especially so sudden.

• Wess Stewart says:

I used to really like working with Logical Media, so this was a pretty big bummer for me.

But hey, time to be resilient! I found another new network that I’m really digging, and hopefully they stick around.
    Wess Stewart recently posted..Logical Media is ClosingMy Profile

• Tom says:

The company went south when two people with zero experience bought them. Their entire staff jumped ship pretty quickly from what I have heard.

We used to do great with some of their sweepstakes.

Who is going down next in that “Mommy Blogger” niche?

• Zach says:

Did anyone receive any kind of payment for their last commission before they “went out of business”? It’s pretty strange that they would tell people only a few days before going out of business. I emailed them asking about the commission and I got an email back a day later stating that everyone would receive their commissions like usual, but when I went to email back, it failed, saying it didn’t exist anymore. Whoever owned it probably went bankrupt and decided to sell the business and steal everyone’s commission money left in their accounts. I’ll probably never see that $60 I had in my account. I’m pissed!

• Mendy says:

This is really frustrating — I had around $90 in my account but they don’t pay you until you reach $100 — guess I won’t see any of that money now :(

• Julia Young says:

I have been trying to contact someone from this company. They never sent me my commissions earned in March – $1,950.00!!!!! If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.