PointClickTrack
Home » Reviews

PointClickTrack

pct-icon-150x150
Average Ratings
Payments
Overall

Looking to increase profit and drive results?  We can help!  PointClick has extensive experience in the Affiliate Marketing Industry.

PointClickTrack offers both incentive and nonincentive advertising as it is our goal to meet your needs whatever they may be.  We offer real time lead tracking and a responsive support team day or night.  With Point Track you will not only generate great commissions but you join a family offering incredible support to help you reach your profit goals.  Ask us how we do it.  We will link you with the advertisers that understand your business.  It is our goal that all parties experience success in a partnership with PointClickTrack.

PointClick, LLC operates PointClickTrack, our affiliate network, PointClickService, our Networking and computer service organization.  PointClick, LLC also operates numerous Websites of our own.  We understand the business from multiple angles and it is our goal to create an environment where all parties involved in a partnership with PointClickTrack experience success.

• [...] PointClickTrack offers both incentive and nonincentive advertising as it is our goal to meet your needs whatever they may be.  We offer real time lead tracking and a responsive support team day or night.  With Point Track you will not only generate great commissions but you join a family offering incredible support to help you reach your profit goals.  Ask us how we do it.  We will link you with the advertisers that understand yourArticle source: http://performinsider.com/2011/08/pointclicktrack/ [...]

• Justin Dupre says:
    Payments
    Overall

looks like a good service.

• Jennifer says:
    Payments
    Overall

Great Network, Fresh Offers, Top Notch Support!

Jennifer – pct_4132

• Sana Lakhani says:
    Payments
    Overall

I have worked with Pointclicktrack for over 2 years now, and have found them to be very reliable and helpful. They have a great number of offers and offer good payouts. The account manager is always available on AIM for support and also gets new offers that I request her to try and find. For incentive sites, you cannot find a better network! The payments are made on time every month too!

• James says:
    Payments
    Overall

Point Click Track are one of the best networks I have EVER used…
    Why?
    SUPER high paying offers, ALWAYS on time on payments, the offer conversions are amazing, and the support team are ABSOLUTELY awesome!
    Point Click Track helped me put up quality campaigns on my gpt site and they have never let me down support wise!

If anyone joins a network it would be PCT! Definitely worth it!

– James :)

id_4353

• Offer Selecton
    Payments
    Overall

PointClickTrack is a great network to work with. They have a wide variety of incent friendly offers. Payments have always been early. My AM is always quick to respond. Very reliable network!

Christina Zoulek
    id_2135

• CookieGPT says:
    Payments
    Overall

Point Click Track is an amazing affiliate network with plenty of free offers to add to my site, these are all high paying and top quality offers.
    The network’s support is also top notch, any problems are solved on aim without problem!
    I totally recommend this network!!!
    id_3603

• Misty says:
    Payments
    Overall

id_47
    PCT has the biggest offer selection I have seen. Awesome site.

• Dylan says:
    Payments
    Overall

I have been with PointClickTrack from the beginning and have been never been disappointed. They use a propitiatory software they designed and are always improving on it. The reps are always on spot and helpful, and very very informed.

The tracking on PCT is one of the best I have ever seen! I have switched offers to other companies and watched my leads drop like flies. Then when I go back to PCT they go back up. I have never once had any issues with tracking from PCT which is why I will stay with them till the end.

They are always on top of offers as well. So they send out daily emails with all new offers, down offers and rate changes. This is huge and seldom seen even from the super power house affiliates.

Payments are always on time!

What else can I say they ROCK!

Dylan
    (id_97)

• Chen says:
    Payments
    Overall

I have been using PCT for over 2+ years now. The most important thing for any network is to establish trust and PCT has done exactly that. They have never been late with payments and my affiliate manager Kristi is always on top of things with any questions that I have. Give them a try as you won’t regret it. (id_681)

• Offer Selecton
    Payments
    Overall

I love PointClickTrack, I have been using them for years. I have been paid on time each and every month (they even guarantee it or you get an extra $50!) sometimes even early, friendly fast support, plenty of offers, good pay, and incentive friendly. You can’t go wrong with PCT!

id_992

• Casey says:
    Payments
    Overall

I have been working with PCT since the night they launched. I can’t speak highly enough about this network! The support is amazing, the payments are ALWAYS on time and the offer selection and rates are fantastic! There is always something new when I log into PCT which shows me that they are constantly working to be the best in the industry! id_16

• Gilson says:
    Payments
    Overall

Great network, AM always there and payments are always on time! I give them a 10!!

[id_4275]

• Randy says:
    Payments
    Overall

PointClickTrack has been one of my strongest & most consistent networks for the past 3+ years! Kristi is a great AM. She’s available, helpful, & courteous. (I have actually met 4 others on the team and feel the same way about them all!) I don’t believe I have ever had a payment issue with them. Two thumbs up!

(id_292)

• Sana Lakhani says:

I have worked with PCT for over 2 years. Their payments are always on time and they have loads of offers with competitive payouts! The account managers are also very helpful and provide support whenever it’s needed!
    id_194

• kai says:
    Payments
    Overall

Great network. Thousands of offers, fast tracking and on time payment.

id_4857

• Mike says:
    Payments
    Overall

PointClickTrack offer a very user-friendly platform, a huge number of high-paying offers, payment is never late and the extraordinary support staff make this network a pleasure to do business with.

Our affiliate manager is always online and available to help with any queries we may have and the support given is of the highest standard. As one of the best incentive affiliate networks we have worked with, PointClickTrack are a first-class professional service and come highly recommended to anyone wanting to either start or expand their online businesses.

Mike
    id_291

• Michael Haid says:
    Payments
    Overall

If I could give PCT a 10 for support, payout and tracking I would. I have never had 1 single issue with Payments, Tracking or Support. Cheri (support) does a fantastic job and is often times online more than myself which I didn’t think was possible. You can always find Cheri (Support) easily available via IM at all hours of the day and even weekends. Instead of being reactive to my needs, PCT is very proactive.

I would highly recommend PCT for their offers as well. Each day they are adding new offers and removing old ones. I have worked with other sites similar to PCT, but none have the simple layouts on their homepage letting me know what’s new, what’s expired and what’s coming back.

Mike from 4845

• Adriana Guerrero says:
    Payments
    Overall

Great network, my account manager is super awesome! Interface is simple, easy to use. Absolutely no problems with these guys :) Adri id_2386

• Offer Selecton
    Payments
    Overall

Pointclicktrack is second to none in my opinion. I have been working with this network for over a year and I can say this network is always my #1 choice out of over 20 networks I am working with.
    The offer diversification and payout are so great that you do not need to go to 2nd network to find top conversion offers or better rate. The tracking is also excellent. We never have any issue with their tracking system. The most impressive part of this network is their support, especially my AM Kristi.
    I have never experienced with any other AM like her in my online marketing carrier. You can always catch her on AIM, and she will answer your question within max of 2 min. Online marketing is very competitive and tricky. Therefore, a great support can substantially help you to achieve your goal. And I can say my A.M. Kristi is the best. 2 min is really a very short period of time, I do not know how she can do it every time. With this network, you never have to worry about payments. They are like clockwise, always pay on time. If you don’t belieive, please visit their site. They even have a $50 guarantee if you are not paid on time. Thank you, pointclicktrack, for all work you have done for us, publishers. id_2595

• Offer Selecton
    Payments
    Overall

PointClickTrack was one of the first affiliate networks we joined. They have a great selection of daiily surveys and other offers and our members love them. The crediting rate has always been very high on PointClickTrack and the customer support from Cheri has always been excellent. We make good revenue very month with PointClickTrack. Highly recommended if you own a GPT site or other incentivized website.

Payment was ALWAYS on schedule and in general they have helped our GTP site grow over the past 2 years.

Great job!
    id_3484

• Offer Selecton
    Payments
    Overall

Point Click Track has been helpful, efficient and professional. PCT is a very good network that has a lot of unique offers.

id_5911

• Dan McClellan says:
    Payments
    Overall

Point Click Track is an excellent CPA company. There support team does an exceptional job, and they provide a wide variety of offers for publishers to promote.

The payout rates for offers are competitive, and there are plenty of good ready made creatives for promoting each offer.
    id_2659

• Will says:
    Payments
    Overall

PointClickTrack offers a huge selection of quality incentive offers (as well as non-incentive). PointClickTrack always pays on time. They’re probably the most reliable payer of any of the affiliate networks I’m in, and I’m in most of the big ones.

-Will (id_197)